The men's Patagonia Activist takes it to the streets. This vegan sneaker resists water and weather with a compressible ripstop nylon upper that’s breathable and incredibly strong. A debris-shedding gusseted tongue, adjustable lacing for quick on/off and seam-sealed construction provide additional weather protection. Worn with or without socks, the sneaker’s gender-specific EVA midsole and integrated footbed mold to your foot. The 20% recycled rubber outsole has mid-lug depth for excellent traction.
- Water-resistant ripstop nylon upper repels wet weather and compresses for easy packing
- High-abrasion synthetic suede rand for durability
- Adjustable lacing for quick on/off
- Seam-sealed construction for added weather resistance
- 20% internal recycled EVA midsole with heel air cushion for underfoot protection
- 20% recycled rubber outsole with mid-lug depth for traction on unstable terrain
- 215 g (7.6 oz)
- Color(s): Willow, Tidal
Please call us at 1-800-906-4225 with any questions regarding care.