An ultralightweight, everyday running shoe, the women's PatagoniaTsali 2.0 doesn’t slow down for sand, scree or anything in between. Weighing in at under 18 ounces per pair, this trail shoe features a gender-specific last, contoured footframe and reinforced Dynamic Lacing System for a secure, precise fit. For added durability and protection, the breathable air mesh upper has perforated nylon reinforcements and the toe bumper has direct-applied rubber. The perforated 20% recycled EVA footbed molds to the contour of your foot. A forefoot shock-absorption pad and flex grooves offer added protection and flex. The multi-density, sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions.
- Durable, breathable air mesh upper; perforated nylon reinforcement for durability and breathability
- Direct-applied rubber toe bumper provides durability and protection
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility; Dynamic Lacing System provides a precise fit
- 100% polyester, moisture-wicking, ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining
- 20% recycled EVA perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection and flex with gender- specific, lightweight 15% recycled EVA footframe; 0.8mm forefoot shock absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Multi-density, sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- 240 g (8.46 oz)
- Color(s): Amaranth
Please call us at 1-800-906-4225 with any questions regarding care.