The men's Patagonia Gamut is a true multitasker. This lightweight running shoe is the go-to for long-distance training where conditions run the gamut. The Gamut’s breathable, wicking air mesh and synthetic leather upper provide protection and durability. Drainage ports regulate water intake while a durable leather toe bumper handles rock abrasion. The shoe’s interior has a Dri-Lex® footbed cover and lining with Aegis™ Microbe Shield to control temperature and moisture for the long haul. A gender-specific, anatomically curved trail-running last and footframe lend a precise fit for control on uneven terrain. On the forefoot, a shock-absorption pad and flex grooves provide protection and flex. The shoe has a multi-density sticky rubber outsole for 360-degree wet/dry traction.
- Breathable, wicking air mesh and synthetic leather upper provide protection and durability; with drainage ports
- Durable leather toe bumper provides added durability and protection; reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- Dri-Lex® footbed cover and lining with Aegis™ Microbe Shield provide temperature and moisture control
- Gender-specific, anatomically curved trail-running last provides a precise fit for control on uneven terrain
- 20% recycled EVA perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves distribute pressure, while maintaining forefoot flexibility; with gender-specific, lightweight 15% recycled EVA footframe
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Color(s): Peppergrass Green
Please call us at 1-800-906-4225 with any questions regarding care.