Defy soupy conditions with the men's Patagonia Drifter 2.0 Waterproof hiking shoe - Patagonia's antidote to cabin fever. The low-top shoe’s full-grain leather/textile upper and waterproof bootie construction completely seal out water. A bellows tongue shields debris, while a breathable Dri-Lex® lining manages moisture. The durable, molded rubber rand protects during rocky encounters, a recycled EVA anatomical footbed is comfortable underfoot, and the Bi-Fit™ (80% post-consumer recycled) polyurethane waterproof insole board provides stability. Additional features include an EVA footframe with Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in the midsole and heel and a supportive nylon injection-molded arch shank. The Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole provides excellent traction on slick, varied terrain.
- Waterproof full-grain leather and textile upper with waterproof bootie construction; bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Breathable Dri-Lex® lining; molded rubber rand for durability and protection; 20% recycled EVA footbed contours to the foot for cushioning, comfort and support
- Bi-Fit™ (80% post-consumer recycled) polyurethane waterproof insole board provides underfoot support and stability
- EVA footframe with Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in midsole and heel, and nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank absorbs shock and provides cushioning and support
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Construction: waterproof bootie
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 524 g (1 lb 2.5 oz)
- Color(s): Sable Brown
Please call us at 1-800-906-4225 with any questions regarding care.