Very Similar to Birkenstock's classic Arizona, the Milano, has two straps over the top of your foot and all the other grand Birkenstock features. However, the Milano allows for a little more activity with the heel strap. It keeps your feet locked and loaded, and not to mention comfortable with the molding footbed, while cruising around town on your way to a bouldering session or after a bike ride.
- Fully adjustable straps
- Adjustable blackstrap
- Shock absorbing EVA sole
- Classic suede-lined cork/latex footbed
- Classic supported footbed arch
- Regular and narrow footbed width
- Ethyl Vinyl Acetate sole material
- Colors: Cocoa Nubuck
- Avoid extreme heat. Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. Keep away from campfires, fireplaces, and indoor radiators. If wet, allow to air dry slowly, away from direct heat. Keep Nubuck and Suede uppers looking fresh with a Nubuck & Suede Kit. Use Leather Lotion to remove stubborn spots. Keep Smooth Leather clean and Leather Cleaner. Use matching polish to renew scuffed leather. Use a non-silicone Leather Protector to protect your leather, suede, and nubuck from water, stains, and dirt. Please note: although Birkenstock buys only the highest quality leather and test it for colorfastness, dyed leathers will sometimes shed their color. Please be very careful with delicate or light colored socks, especially when your footwear is new!