The men's Columbia Horizons PIne Interchange jacket features beautiful melange fabric and a slightly longer cut giving this street-worthy, waterproof-breathable jacket a refined look while the thermal reflective lining and full seam-sealing combine to keep you warm and dry in all kinds of inclement weather. The lightweight liner jacket is insulated with 100 grams of Omni-Heat for maximum warmth in a low-profile silhouette. Wear the liner and shell together for a powerful combination of style, protection and comfort.
- Omni-Tech shell: 100% polyester Matte Melange
- Shell lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Liner: 100% polyester Ultra Prima DP taffeta
- Omni-Heat Liner lining: 100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex
- Omni-Heat Liner insulation: 50% polyester/50% recycled polyester OH, 100g Omni-Heat
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Zip-in interchange system
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Media pocket
- Adjustable, comfort cuffs
- Modern classic fit
- Center back length: 31:
- Color(s): Black and Boulder
Please call us at 1-800-906-4225 with any questions regarding care.