True to its name, the women's Patagonia Maha Sling has great style and a down-to-earth vibe. The slip-on flat’s heel can be worn folded down for easy wear. Made with a full-grain leather upper, the shoe has a breathable polyester mesh lining that wicks moisture and a recycled, leather-lined anatomical EVA footbed that contours to your foot. Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus absorbs shock, the recycled EVA insole provides cushy comfort and the recycled rubber sole has excellent traction and durability.
- Full-grain leather upper for protection
- Breathable polyester mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Leather-lined, anatomically curved, 20% recycled EVA footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contours of your foot
- Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- 2mm, 20% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning and comfort
- Recycled rubber sole provides excellent traction and long-term durability
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium arch/instep
- 128 g (4.5 oz)
- Color(s): Wax Red
Please call us at 1-800-906-4225 with any questions regarding care.