The comfy women's Patagonia Better Clog Smooth will see you through long hours of organizing expedition gear or shuttling to base camp. The shoe has smooth, full-grain leather on the upper and a glove-like pigskin lining. The latex footbed is lined with pigskin for a luxurious, next-to-skin feel. Additional features include a lightweight, abrasion-resistant, PU-cored midsole, a Glide Right platform for a smooth heel-to-toe transition, and a recycled rubber outsole for traction. Durable rubber around the sides of the heel provides additional stability.
- Full-grain leather upper has a smooth appearance and adjustable hook-and-loop closure; latex polyurethane footbed with glove-like pigskin lining for comfort and durability
- 2mm nylon, 6.6 injection-molded arch shank for support and natural forefoot flex; 2mm EVA insole provides extra cushioning and comfort; lightweight, high-abrasion, PU-cored midsole for long-term comfort
- Glide-Right platform: heel strike and toe spring combine for a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- 20% recycled rubber outsole for traction and durability; rubber extends around the sides of the heel for additional stability
- Heel height: 3.5 cm/1.4 inches (Italian way: heel axis, about middle of heel at top to bottom of sole)
- Construction: sidewall stitched
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium toe box and arch support
- 312 g (11 oz)
- Color(s): Black
Please call us at 1-800-906-4225 with any questions regarding care.