The Pedestrian Shops have been family owned in Boulder, Colorado for the past 43 years. We operate two Boulder stores (on the Pearl St. Mall and in The Village) as well as a website (www.comfortableshoes.com or www.pedestrianshops.com).
We pride ourselves on offering the world’s most comfortable brands of footwear and encourage our customers to enjoy life and take a walk.
The Pedestrian Shops Mission:
- To make the world more comfortable by selling the world’s most comfortable brands of Men’s & Women’s shoes, sandals, clogs, and boots.
- To provide the ultimate in quality, selection, service, and value.
- To make the world a better place while we’re at it!
We’re serious about making the world a better place. We are environmentally conscience and take numerous steps each day to make sure we’re operating in an environmentally responsible manner.
Here are some of the ways that we have helped to minimize our consumption and waste and how we have helped people in need:
- Whenever possible, we use recycled shoe boxes to ship our internet orders
- We operate a 10kw solar array that generates half of our Pearl St store's energy needs
- All store employees are offered an Eco-Pass for Boulder’s city bus system
- We hold two shoe drives each year to help people in need. Customers who bring in a pair of shoes to donate receive a 10% discount on a new pair.
- We maintain a 'closed door policy' and keep our carbon footprint to a minimum by keeping our doors closed when the air-conditioning or heat is on
Toll Free: 1-800-906-4225
Pedestrian Corporation dba Pedestrian Shops
E. Richard Polk, President
Lauren Polk, Vice President
1425 Pearl Street
Boulder, Colorado 80302